Monday, March 24, 2014

SOLD! Tuscan Vineyard Landscape

"Tuscan Vineyard"
SOLD!
24 x 36
Oil
© 2012 by Rebecca Croft

It was a great weekend for Rebecca Croft Studios.  I sold 4 paintings on Etsy!  This one I painted in 2012 for my solo show at Piola Restaurant in Rosslyn.  I had to paint about 12 paintings for that show as the restaurant has large walls and high ceilings.  I painted several large paintings like this one.  I only have two left.  I'll miss this one as I really liked it but I'm glad that I'm freeing up some wall space in my studio.  I learned that I really enjoy painting large after preparing for this show.  It's always good to stretch and do something new.  You never know what you'll find out about yourself.  I'm taking an abstract painting workshop beginning this week so I'm hoping to learn some new techniques there.  We have an upcoming juried show in May at the Gallery Underground called "Mayhem" so I hope to enter two paintings into that.  My large zebra painting and hopefully an abstract that I create this week.  I'll keep you posted if I get in.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment