Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Commission - Landscape

"Carolina Sunset"
12 x 16
Oil
© 2014 by Rebecca Croft
Commission

This week has been busy!  First I got the dog commission "Skittles" and by the way the customer loved it so I didn't have to make any changes.  She's picking it up this weekend.  Then Sunday I got an order for this landscape.  I quickly painted this again in 16 x 20 and I'll ship it this friday when it's dry.  I get so excited when I sell a painting on Etsy and it motivates me to get back into my studio to create.  I really had fun painting the dog commission so I've added a listing to my store where people can contact me if they want their pet painted.  Of course we had to have one last snow storm (at least I hope it's the last) on Monday.  Will spring ever arrive??? I'll keep painting in hopes of warmer weather soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment