Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tuscan Flowers

"Tuscan Flowers"
12 x 16
Oil
$175.00

If you would like to purchase this painting it's in my Etsy store at the following link:

I'm still finding inspiration from my trip to Italy two summers ago.  Every time I paint from one of my photos it takes me back to that time and place.  It was magical to spend almost two weeks in Lake Como, Venice, and Tuscany.  If only we had the power of teleporting I could go there to paint whenever I felt like it!  I guess I'll just have to settle for my lovely photos.  That's why buying a piece of art as a memento of a trip is such a great gift because every time you look at it it will take you back there.  I know it's only the beginning of October but start thinking of your Christmas list.  Art is a great gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment