Sunday, October 6, 2013

SOLD! "Sunflowers"

SOLD
"Sunflowers"

I painted this in 2012.  So glad that it FINALLY SOLD!  I've been on a roll the past week and have now sold 6 paintings.  I'm really loving it.  Nothing motivates my creative juices like selling my artwork.  I've been painting everyday.  Like anything else.  The more you do it the better you get.  I feel like I've created some great new paintings.  Stay tuned and you'll be seeing them.

Also, mark your calendars for the last weekend of October.  This is the weekend that I will be opening my studio on Saturday, Oct 26th for visitors.  I'll be part of the Arlington Artist Alliance 3rd Annual Gallery Tour.  You can visit over 15 artists galleries and view their work for sale.  This would be a great time to purchase some Christmas gifts early!

No comments:

Post a Comment