Monday, October 21, 2013

SOLD! Grace Bay Beach

SOLD!
Grace Bay Beach, Turks & Caicos
16 x 20 
Oil
© 2013 by Rebecca Croft

Another one of my paintings has found a new home!  This one went to New York City.  I painted this after I got home from Turks & Caicos in March.  What a beach.  If you've never been you should go because I've not found any other beach as perfect as this one.  It's white, soft, and 12 miles long.  You can walk forever on it.  I'm assuming the person that bought this might have walked or sat on this beach himself and is getting it as a memory of his trip.  Or maybe he dreams of going there.  Whatever drew him to the painting I hope he loves it.

Don't forget the Open Studio Tour this weekend.  25 artists studios will be open.  Stop by my house and see what I've been up to!  10am - 5pm.  More information on this link:  http://www.arlingtonartistsalliance.org/events.html

I really do hope you'll stop by and say hi.  I have lot's of small paintings, shrink wraps, notecards, etc. that would make great holiday gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment