Friday, April 4, 2014

"Mayhem" Acrylic Abstract

"Mayhem"
18 x 18
Original Acrylic 
© 2014 by Rebecca Croft

Last month was a great month for me.  I sold more paintings than even on Etsy!  This month I'm taking an abstract workshop with Bryan Jernigan at the Gallery Underground.  I'm having so much fun.  This is the painting I did last night.  Painting abstract is like dancing and painting at the same time.  You use your entire body to create.  Last night we chose colors that we liked and went to town.  I really like how this turned out.  Mine was the brightest in the class!  One of my friends said I don't pick the colors that they pick me.  I think next week I'll try and tone it down a bit but this really cries out spring to me and I'm ready for it.  Have a great weekend.  Send me comments.  I'd love to know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment