Monday, April 21, 2014

Kiawah Marsh, South Carolina

"Kiawah Marsh"
12 x 12 
Oil
© 2014 by Rebecca Croft

Last week was spring break and we headed south to the Isle of Palms, South Carolina.  We were hoping for warm weather and got lucky a couple of days.  My husband and son booked a tee time on the ocean course in Kiawah Island so I drove them down and decided to bring my paints.  It was very chilly in the morning so I waited until after lunch when it warmed up.  I set-up my easel on the cart path over looking the marsh side of the course.  It was quite windy but I managed to keep things together and I love how this turned out.  It was a little difficult keeping the grasses out of my paints!  I also had to watch out for alligators:)  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment