Tuesday, August 5, 2014

SOLD! Painted Horseback Riding Giclees

Giclee
John on Watson

Giclee Painted by Rebecca
John on Watson

Good friends of mine are avid horseback riders and fox hunters.  They have professional photographers at some of their events and ordered a series of Giclees from the photographers to frame for their new wine room in their home in Purcellville, Virginia.  Being the artist that I am I told John & Kathi that I thought they would look much better if I put some paint on them to make them look like paintings instead of photographs.  They agreed and are so happy with how they turned out!  I will be proud to visit them (while I'm drinking their lovely wines).  Just an idea if you can't afford original art or have photographs that you made into Giclees you can have an artist make them more original.  I had fun doing it.  I did six for them.  You can see the others in my Etsy Store under the sold paintings.

I'm also working on a large commission that I'll post next!

No comments:

Post a Comment