Sunday, November 17, 2013

SOLD! Wyoming Sunset

SOLD!
Wyoming Sunset
Oil
11 x 14

A great weekend.  I spent 2 1/2 days in a Maggie Siner painting workshop.  There is always so much to learn about color, composition, and painting!  We're always a work in progress.  Stay tuned for some new exciting paintings.  This lovely painting will now reside in New York City.  I've had a good week with sales.  I sold 3 paintings.  I'm trying to get to 100 by the end of the year in my Etsy store.  I'm at 78 sold.  If you know anyone looking for original holiday gifts send them my Etsy link.  I have paintings, prints, giclees, and notecards for sale.

Don't forget this weekend is Ft. C.F. Smith Artfest.  Reception 6-8pm on friday.  I'll be there 6-7pm.  Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment