Saturday, February 23, 2013

"Where did Everyone Go?

"Where did Everyone Go?
12 x 12
$189.00
Oil
© 2013 by Rebecca Croft


If you like this painting it can be purchased by clicking on this link to my Etsy Store:

I sold the Abstract Boat Painting that I posted last week!  Etsy is being good to me this year.  I'm getting ready for an animal show in April that is a fundraiser between the art gallery I am a part of in Crystal City and The Animal Welfare League.  I have some paintings that I did after my safari but I decided that I should do some domestic animals as well.  Cows just always seem so cute to me so when I came across this photograph I was drawn to the expressions and positions of these two cows.  I decided to paint them in a whimsical way as they seem to be asking "Where did everyone go?  I love how it turned out.  If it's not sold before the show in April I will enter it.  Stay tuned for more animals!

1 comment:

  1. what is the approximate cost of a 24 x 30 commissioned piece? It would be from a picture of our favorite beach spot...

    ReplyDelete