Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sunset in the Carolina's

"Sunset in the Carolina's"
12 x 16
Oil
$148.00
© 2013 by Rebecca Croft

If you would like to purchase this painting click on my link:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/120913714/fine-art-original-oil-painting

I've added credit card purchasing to my Etsy store so you don't have to have a paypal account!  Makes it even easier to buy one of my paintings.  I always tend to go back to the landscapes as they are my favorite to paint.  You can do so many different things with skies and water.  This painting reminds me of a lovely summer day.  You can just lay back and reflect on the warm glow from the sun by looking at this painting.  We need that right now since we are in an arctic freeze!  Art on your walls not only enhance your rooms but remind you of the beauty in the world or bring back memories of a place you've been or maybe of a place you would like to go.  This painting just makes me happy.  The colors are warm and it's a beautiful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment