Saturday, March 24, 2012

View of the French Flower Pots


"View of the French Flower Pots"
6 x 8 Canvas Board
$99.00
If you would like to purchase this painting just click on my Etsy link below:


I'm so behind on my blogging!  I was getting ready this week for an art show that I am in The Spring Art Fest with the Arlington Artist Alliance at Ft. C.F. Smith.  We had our opening reception last night and it continues through next friday.  I hope you can all come and see the wonderful artwork by 35 artists & potters!  It's a great looking show.  I'm starting construction in my home monday so maybe I'll blog more next week.  I need to update you all on all of my new paintings.  For more art show information go to the link:  http://www.arlingtonartistsalliance.org/artfest.html

No comments:

Post a Comment