Sunday, March 14, 2010

Abstract Eiffel Tower Paris France




Title: Paris Eiffel Tower
Size: 9 x 12
Medium: oil on canvas
Purchase on Ebay!

ABOUT THIS PAINTING:

This is my first posting on my blog. I have not blogged before but decided that I should start one regarding my paintings. I started my ebay store about a year ago and enjoy sharing my work across the world. I began selling my artwork through the mid-atlantic states but decided that by posting on ebay I have an unlimited audience. I experiment constantly with different subject matters as well as painting techniques. In this painting I decided to use a palette knife to achieve a rich, thick impasto impression. The Eiffel Tower at night is particularly beautiful with the lights shining on the Seine River. France has always held a special place in my heart as I studied French for many years in school. I decided to paint the Eiffel Tower at night so I could capture the vibrant colors of the evening. You can view more information about this painting on my ebay auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment