Thursday, January 29, 2015

SOLD! Sedona Landscape

Sedona Landscape
11 x 14 
Oil 
© 2011 by Rebecca Croft

A lovely lady in Arizona purchased this western landscape from my Etsy store.  It's been on there quite a while so I was happy to see it get a new home!  I painted this one several years ago after a trip to the Grand Canyon and Sedona.  The colors out west are so totally different than the colors of the east coast.  I had fun painting several landscapes after that trip.  One day I hope to travel back to some of those places and paint "Plein Air".  Next week we have a new show going up at The Gallery Underground in Crystal City.  I will have 3 new paintings hanging.  Two of DC and one of a cute curious cow.  We will also have a corner that will be dedicated to Diebenkorn type paintings of which I will have one of an aerial view landscape of China!  Come out and check it out.  We have an open reception on Friday, Feb 6th from 5-8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment