Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall in Tuscany

"Fall in Tuscany"
Oil
11 x 14
$148.00
© 2013 by Rebecca Croft


You can purchase this painting from my Etsy Store:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/163902160/original-impressionist-impasto-oil

Today I feel like I've gotten my painting groove back.  It's like anything else.  You loose it if you don't use it!  It's always hard to get back into it after taking some weeks off.  This painting turned out better than I thought it would.  I love the loose painterly brush strokes and I feel that I captured the essence of the scene.  I love how I played the colors up and all around the painting.  This is what I strive for - a loose painting.  It doesn't always happen.  So I'm going to take a lunch break and get back into the studio and hope to paint another before the day is gone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment