Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sold Sold Sold!

SOLD!
"Sunset in the Carolina's"
9 x 12
Oil
© 2013 by Rebecca Croft

I'm still working hard on learning the Dreama technique on my new paintings but in the meantime I sold this little painting last night on Etsy.  It seems like lately I've been getting a lot of local buyers.  This customer lives in Washington D.C. and is coming to visit my studio to pick up her painting.  She purchased this as a gift for her husband to celebrate their anniversary.  They were married in the Carolina's.  I love it when people tell me why they are purchasing a piece of my artwork.  It makes me happy when someone is giving it as a gift.  I hope her husband likes it as much as she does!  Stay tuned for more Dreama type paintings.  I'm trying to paint something everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment