Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mamma Elephant

"Mamma Elephant"
Oil
11 x 14
$128.00
© 2012 by Rebecca Croft

If you would like to purchase this painting you can in my Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/listing/111790322/rebecca-croft-studios-fine-art-original

This is the beginning of my "African Safari" series!  I'm so excited to get started painting all of the beautiful animals that I was so fortunate to encounter on my safari in Kenya this summer.  They were all so beautiful.  The elephants are so graceful and loving with their young.  I decided to paint this "Mamma" in purples & pinks just for fun.  Stay tuned for many more colorful African paintings.

Also, I will have my studio open for touring and even purchasing paintings, cards, or shrink wraps for your Christmas shopping on Saturday, October 27th from 10am - 5pm.  Please stop by and see what I've been working on and say hello.  Make sure to bring your friends.  I will also have a brochure with maps for 13 other Arlington Artists Studios that you can tour that weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment