Friday, July 6, 2012

Serene Sunset

"Serene Sunset"
Oil
24 x 30
© 2012 by Rebecca Croft

I know I have been very remiss at blogging for the last three weeks but I've been so busy!  My daughter graduated high school and we went to the beach for a week.  I'm now preparing to leave on safari in Kenya.  I know I will have many beautiful things to paint when I return.  I have also been redecorating my living room and painted this beautiful landscape for over my fireplace.  This painting is NOT for sale.  I am so happy at how it turned out.  I love the colors and wanted to create a peaceful, serene scene for the living room.  If you love it as much as I do I'm sure I can recreate something similar.  I love painting this large.  I'm finding that I enjoy painting larger paintings lately.  I'll try to post again before I head to Africa!


No comments:

Post a Comment