Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Separate from the Herd

"Separate from the Herd"
Oil
11 x 14
$128.00
© 2012 by Rebecca Croft

You can purchase this painting from my Etsy Store:   https://www.etsy.com/listing/100355355/fine-art-original-oil-painting

Okay, I know this is divergent from what I have been painting lately.  But I love Buffalos what can I say. They look so cute and sweet.  I've painted similar paintings to this one before and sold all of them so I must not be the only person who finds these large mammals cute.  I was getting a little bored painting Italy, France, and the beach so I digressed to the west.  I hang my 30 paintings for my upcoming solo show this friday!  It's so exciting but a little nerve wracking to think that I will be the sole focus at my reception next tuesday.  Please stop by for a glass of wine and to say hi.  Piola in Arlington.

No comments:

Post a Comment