Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tuscan Poppy Fields

"Tuscan Poppy Fields"
24 x 30
Oil
$395.00
© 2012 Rebecca Croft

If you would like to purchase this painting it will be available on my Etsy Store soon at:

It will also be hanging at my solo show at Piola Restaurant June 9 - Aug 3rd, 2012.  I've been so busy painting for my solo show but I think I am ready.  Stay tuned for postcard invitations in the mail soon!
In the meantime if you want to buy a nice gift for someone come to our "It's A Steal" show this weekend at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church Arlington, VA.  We will be selling great art at extremely affordable prices - everything under $75.  I have so much inventory that I will have about 25 small to medium paintings there - even framed!  So come on down friday night 6-8pm, saturday 10:30 - 5, or sunday 11:30 -2:30.  St. Andrews is located at the corner of Lorcom Lane and Quincy Streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment