Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lavender Fields


"Lavender Fields"
11 x 14
$149.00

You can purchase this painting from my Etsy Store:


I guess I just as well admit it that I am probably only going to get around to blogging once maybe twice per week.  I can't keep up with my painting!  It was a busy week with stuff going on with my house and then a visit to William & Mary with my daughter who will attend there next fall.  I'm exhausted.  But I did manage to paint a couple of new paintings.  I love France and Lavender fields just call to me for some reason - probably because purple is my absolute favorite color.  I sold two similar paintings a couple of weeks ago so decided to paint another.  Tomorrow is going to be beautiful so I'm going to paint Plein Air in a friends garden.  I'll keep you posted if any good paintings come out of that session.

No comments:

Post a Comment