Monday, February 18, 2013

"Down Wind"

"Down Wind"
16 x 20
$189.00
Oil
© 2013 by Rebecca Croft
SOLD!!!!!!

You can purchase this painting from my Etsy Store:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/123756286/16-x-20-modern-abstract-landscape-of

There is nothing like a beautiful day spent on a sail boat.  Being winter I'm trying to pretend that it's not so cold outside and am painting things that remind me of spring & summer days!  That way I spend hours in my studio not having to face the reality of freezing temperatures outside.  It actually works most of the time (as long as I remember to turn on my portable heater a half hour before going into my studio).  I'm hoping it won't be long before I can actually open my studio doors and paint with the fresh air.  I hope you like this whimsical painting of sail boats.  I find it freeing.  It makes me happy.  I think I may do more paintings like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment